Position: Director of Hispanic Ministry – Diocese of Cheyenne

Status: Full-Time, Exempt

Starting Salary: $45,000 – $50,000 (DOQ)
Competitive fringe benefits including, medical, prescription, dental and vision insurance, vacation and sick leave; defined benefit retirement plan; long-term disability plan; Life Insurance policy and holidays

Position Description:
In close collaboration with the Director of Pastoral Formation, assist the Diocesan Bishop in cultivating lay leadership and directing a Hispanic Ministries Pastoral Plan for the Diocese of Cheyenne. The Director of Hispanic Ministry will be located in Casper, and will dedicate 75% of her/his time to the Casper Deanery and the remaining 25% to services on behalf of the rest of the Diocese of Cheyenne; this time allotment will be re-evaluated after two years.