Summary: The Office of Adolescent Catechesis and Evangelization is seeking an Associate Director who is bi-lingual (English/Spanish) to serve the diverse communities throughout the archdiocese. This is a full-time position. The Associate Director of Adolescent Catechesis and Evangelization will work to provide a broad-based ministry guided by the principles of V Encuentro and Renewing the Vision.
– Bachelor’s degree in pastoral ministry, theology, or a related field is required.
– Master’s degree in pastoral ministry, theology, or a related field is recommended.
– Minimum of five years of experience in ministry with adolescents.
– Thorough understanding of Catholic teaching and ability to teach.
– Knowledge of the principles of V Encuentro and Renewing the Vision.
-Organizational and management skills are required.
– Moderate to high-level competence in designing digital content
Please send a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements* to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title Associate Director – OACE in the subject line.
*Applicants that do not include salary requirement may not be considered.